Janet Elizabeth Plowright
Head of Change
My work for Network International started in 2014. I manage a virtual team of developers and change professionals who handle integration and new product launches for Network International's wide client base across multiple geographies.
My career includes 20 years of being Senior Change Manager in RBS Edinburgh and its subsidiaries. I was transitioned from Retail Banking (branch network) to Group Technology Change, carrying multiple responsibilities:
• Was involved with initial launch of Online Banking via PC (National Westminster Bank) and Interactive Banking via TV pilots;
• Led the Industry migration for NWB, RBS and Coutts from BACS to BACSTEL IP as part of the pre-enabler for faster payments;
• Led the launch of the One card across Europe as part of the ABN/RBS integration programme;
• Managed operational / technical insourcing and outsourcing opportunities, including full RFI/RFP assessments;
• Led the credit card portfolio divestment and the operating model strategy and deployment for the Business functions as part of the Divestment programme.
What you see as key trends in your business
Innovation and speed to market.